Sunday, January 10, 2021

MY LIFE MATTERS to me and I may not give a damn about your's...

MY LIFE MATTERS to me and I may not give a damn about your's, while I respectfully acknowledge YOUR LIFE MATTERS to you and you may not give a damn about mine...

If you respectfully acknowledge as I do for you, then and only then we have a logical path thus ethical basis for a handshake and agreement, a conversation over beer or whiskey, a barter of goods, an exchange of services, perhaps cooperation, collaboration, contract, construction, charity and more, even friendship and relationship.

So this is the manifestation of the one actual principle, one practical morality, one logical ethic, therefore the Singular Human Right to Consent or Dissent on ALL Matters, the sole expression and conclusion of the Peculiar Human Ability to Reason.

Come let us Reason. Peace is always a Choice.
Study, Ponder, Labor, till last Breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment