Sunday, January 10, 2021

I humble myself before God and there the list ends...

"I humble myself before God and there the list ends."

One my favorite movie lines retorted by the slightly inebriated Sam Houston played by Dennis Quaid, upon Juan Seguín's advice played by Jordi Mollà, "They are gonna want you humble, General."

One of my favorite movie lines not so much for artistic script writing or historic accuracy but logically, ethically sound if to define "humble" as the posture towards God the One Superiorly Omnipresent, Omniscient thus Omnipotent.

I do NOT hold in such ways, and NOR should you, any other person not superior but equal in respect for their Human Ability to Reason, not superior but equal in regard for their Singular Human Right to Consent or Dissent on ALL matters "and there the list ends."

Come let us Reason. Peace is always a Choice.
Study, Ponder, Labor, till last Breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment