Saturday, July 18, 2020

OF COURSE black lives matter equally to lives brown, red, yellow, white, etc.

If one is asking whether I support the sentiment and ethic that black lives matter equally to lives brown, red, yellow, white, etc, then I would logically, ethically, passionately say; OF COURSE!
Anyone who actually knows me would understand my uppercase and exclamation as genuine. Additionally, regardless of ethnicity, who with any sense of humanity would consider and answer otherwise.

But if one is asking whether I support another organized totalitarian ideology behind strategies of force cleverly advertised as the aforementioned or some other sentiment and ethic, with the covert and overt intent to coerce then impose upon my person, people, preference, persuasion, profession, possession and property, then I would logically, ethically, passionately say; NO!
And again, anyone who actually knows me would understand my uppercase and exclamation as genuine. Additionally, regardless of ethnicity, who with any sense of humanity would consider and answer otherwise. 

Racism exist, absolutely, constantly persisting within every race. With that said, Racism cannot be systemic on it's own volition. For Racism as well any other ill character are systemic only when Statism is systemic if you will.  Politically diminish then disable Statism, then Racism and other human flaws will be politically diminished then disabled. It is that inescapably simple.

Come let us Reason (Is 1:18). Peace is always a Choice (Mt 5:9).
Study, Ponder, Labor, till last Breath (2 Tm 2:15 / Cl 3:23).


No comments:

Post a Comment