Monday, February 24, 2020

Mike Bloomberg's latest online advertising blitzkrieg

Among presidential candidate Mike Bloomberg's latest online advertising blitzkrieg, he suggests young adults should drop the words "me" and "I" from their vocabulary. Not only do the negative characteristics selfishness, greed and covetousness begin with "me" or "I", so do the positive characteristics self-interest, responsibility and dignity. The solution is not the censoring of words, the denying of individuality, rather the private studying and pondering of histories, ideas and truths outside public institutions of propaganda. I find his suggestion not only preferentially disagreeable but morally appalling, observably as well ethically contrary to human nature therefore logically impossible.

Come let us Reason. Peace is always a Choice.
Study, Ponder, Labor, till last Breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment