Monday, September 21, 2026

When I disagree with a rational man, I let reality be our final arbiter... Ayn Rand (1905-1982)



"When I disagree with a rational man, I let reality be our final arbiter; if I am right, he will learn; if I am wrong, I will; one of us will win, but both will profit."

Ayn Rand (1905-1982)
Atlas Shrugged (1957)

Yet, the 21st century Specie Human, upon the many academic endeavors well documented, of course, per countless diplomas, certificates, dissertations, journals, articles, books, then further confirmed again well documented by increasingly unsustainable debt, would rather propose, converse, debate, and argue over far more politic, agenda, opinion, preference, emotion, trend, whim, fancy, even delusion, thus far less reality.

Realities triggers the 21st century Specie Human thereupon emotes, saddens, weeps, even angers, maddens, hates, then disrupts, ruins, destroys as well harms him/herself and violates others, when presented with evidences, facts, causalities, scarcities, limitations, etc.

The aforementioned state of mind gravely digresses once arriving to maturity and beyond, if suggested to fully else partially bear his/her inherent responsibilities and risks, thereby the rage maniacally, lunatically, psychotically intensifies, covetously without reason hence depravedly without awareness, observation, logic, consistency, ethic, morality, and piety.

---

Come let us Reason. Peace is always a Choice.
Study, Ponder, Labor, till last Breath.

Is 1:18 / Mt 5:9 / 2 Tm 2:15 / Cl 3:23

No comments:

Post a Comment