Wednesday, December 5, 2018

How are my political views different...

How are my political views different from the Democrat/Left, Republican/Right as well so-called (and further confused) Moderate?

I expect and want nothing from them save the total regard for my sole human right to consent or not consent on all matters. They however expect and want everything from me thus the total disregard for my sole human right to consent or not consent on all matters.

To say one is a Democrat/Left, Republican/Right or Moderate is the same as saying one prefers forcing his/her covetous, presumptuous will upon others with or without their consent, inhumanely utilizing against the latter confiscation of their property, restriction of their liberty even termination of their life if necessary to satiate the former's personal preferences.

Come let us Reason (Is 1:18). Peace is always a Choice (Mt 5:9).
Study, Ponder, Labor, till last Breath (2 Tm 2:15 / Cl 3:23).

No comments:

Post a Comment