Friday, April 5, 2019

Politics versus Individualism

My arrogance has enabled me to redefine terms/words traditionally held otherwise. As implied in my previous post/quote  (narcissistically of my forthcoming book), POLITICS is any use of organized force justified and exercised by one of more in society or group of individuals, always lacking unanimous consent, regardless the ism (save one) or system whether tyranny, monarchy, oligarchy or democracy. Oppose to the broadly misused word Libertarianism (i.e. Republican-Lite, not Rep nor Dem must be Libertarian, etc), I prefer the personally defined INDIVIDUALISM, for at core is the Human Right to CONSENT or DISSENT on ALL matters, logically hence ethically resisting and rejecting POLITICS at every turn.

Come let us Reason (Is 1:18). Peace is always a Choice (Mt 5:9).
Study, Ponder, Labor, till last Breath (2 Tm 2:15 / Cl 3:23).

No comments:

Post a Comment