Thursday, November 11, 2021

Individualism’s PLEDGE of ALLEGIANCE...

Individualism’s Pledge of Allegiance...

Private property my country, family and friends my countrymen, consequently the sweaty, dirty, bloody, long worn shirt-off-back my flag for upon the rustic post at edge of field hangs that banner `neath my old hat, however tattered, patched, frayed, stained, worked thus ragged while individually, agreeably therefore mutually, consensually bought and bartered... I pledge allegiance to nothing else and to no other!

D.C. Quillan Stone
21 October 2021

Note:
The aforesaid written for my forthcoming 12th book; Propositions, Problems & Poems on the Peculiar Human ABILITY to REASON, Singular Human RIGHT to CONSENT & Other Neglected Matters.

Come let us Reason. Peace is always a Choice.
Study, Ponder, Labor, till last Breath.




No comments:

Post a Comment