Sunday, October 31, 2021

I sometimes find such music complimentary for inward evaluation, personal reflection as I study and write for my book projects...

I sometimes find such music complimentary for inward evaluation, personal reflection as I study and write for my book projects, allowing my mind to focus on the most intricate propositions, problems, poetics thus evidences, contemplations, deductions, inductions, determinations, logic/syllogisms, rhymes, rhythms, absolutes, abstractions, etc... I shall offer no other explanation for this post....

"Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth."

Saint Paul (5-67 AD), 2 Tm 2:15

Come let us Reason. Peace is always a Choice.
Study, Ponder, Labor, till last Breath.


Russian Orthodox Chant: Молитва Иисусова / The Jesus Prayer

No comments:

Post a Comment