I pray for Orania! I pray as the Oranian studiously, ponderously, laboriously sustain, thrive, and prosper amid South Africa, a country fast declining economically, civilly, fast decaying socially, morally.
However...
I also pray for the Zulu, Xhosa, San, Ndebele, Sotho, the remaining Afrikaners and Boers, as well Indians and other Asians. I pray so they would consider mimicking the Oranian example, the hard, long work of self-preservation, self-interest, self-reliance, self-responsibility (and risk), and self-determination. By such efforts, the rough-and-ready, hardy individuals may better sustain then advance their families, may better preserve their languages, cultures, traditions, histories, faiths, and more.
It should be clear the South African government, like most if not all other national, federal governments, have no interest towards such rightful even noble objectives.
To note, the aforementioned term "rough and ready" can be found scattered among historical accounts during the 18th and 19th century American westward migration (a migration with many parallels to the Great Trek). So much so the term's enduring notion and posture, there is town today called Rough and Ready, California; established in 1849, though the following year of 1850, existed briefly as The Great Republic of Rough and Ready.
---
Come let us Reason. Peace is always a Choice.
Study, Ponder, Labor, till last Breath.
Is 1:18 / Mt 5:9 / 2 Tm 2:15 / Cl 3:23
Saturday, August 15, 2026
I pray for Orania!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment